- Added version for Autodesk Maya 2022 (with maya-usd 0.12.0)
- Subdivision is working now. CPU based for now (not the fastest...)
- Added first version of UsdLuxShaping (ConeAngle works, ConeSoftness is buggy, IES profiles not yet, ShapingFocus* not yet)
- Texture cache is now a singleton. Switching views (delegate instances) preserves loaded textures.
- Added importance sampling for dome lights. Better directional light.
- Light emission from invisible objects is fixed.
- Fixed multiplication of color and texture values.
- Some fixes for material changes.
Monday, August 30, 2021
hdRstr v0.1.3-beta available
Tuesday, August 17, 2021
hdRstr: v0.1.2-beta available
- Primitive lights (UsdLux*) are working.
- Specular shading is implemented. Including normal mapping.
- UsdSkel is working now.
- Backbuffer size is fully dynamic.
Tuesday, August 10, 2021
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)